Eyeing Hungarian Grand Prix win, Hamilton can`t wait to try new Mercedes tyres
London: Former Formula One racing champion Lewis Hamilton has said that he would like to have the chance of trying out the new tyres before this Sunday`s Hungarian Grand Prix, which he hopes to win.
The 2008 champion has started the last two races on pole, but the way his car eats it tyres has wrecked his victory hopes and Mercedes are now hoping the new and safer rubber will suit their car better.
Hamilton has won the Hungarian GP thrice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters