F1 Indian GP organisers warn against fake tickets
New Delhi: The organisers of the Formula One Indian Grand Prix today clarified that `Book My Show` remains their only official ticketing vendor and warned the fans against ticket frauds.
It has come to the notice of the organiers, Jaypee Sports International Limited (JPSI), that some frivolous websites/ forums are claiming to be authorised ticketing partners and offering to sell tickets at a lower cost for the second edition of the Indian GP to be held at Buddh International Circuit from October 26 to 28.
"We would like to clarify that Book My Show (www.Bookmyshow.Com) is the only authorised ticketing vendor and the prices of the tickets remain the same on the website (http://in.Bookmyshow.Com/sport/formula1/tickets/)," the organisers, in a statement, informed the fans.
The statement further said that there were mass SMS`s being sent by these fraudsters to the public, claiming to provide cheaper tickets and proclaiming themselves to be official ticketing vendors.
"We urge the public who are interested to come for the Indian Grand Prix to ignore such messages and to inform the authorities," it said.
Askari Zaidi, Sr Vice President, Corporate Communication, Jaypee Group, said, "We are initiating strict action against those spreading false information and misleading the motorsport enthusiasts who want to enjoy the high paced excitement of the sport."
Apart from the season tickets, special Sunday tickets for October 28 are available on www.Bookmyshow.Com and are also available in some shopping malls and Cafe Coffee Day outlets in key metros.
Tickets, outlet details, parking charges, shuttle services from various points in NCR, location of stands are available at www.Bookmyshow.Com
"We have already announced exciting one day passes for the second edition. F1 fans can avail these much awaited single day passes to experience the thrill and adrenaline of the race day from our authorised ticketing partners," Zaidi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why