Fans can now buy only race-day tickets for Indian GP
New Delhi: Formula One fans now have the option of buying only race day tickets for the Indian Grand Prix with a seat in the grand stand costing Rs.12,000 and the cheapest one priced at Rs.2,000.
Indian Grand Prix promoters, Jaypee Sports International Limited (JPSI), Thursday announced the sale of single-day tickets for all categories ahead of the Oct 26-28 event at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Greater Noida.
Earlier prices had been slashed of three-day tickets covering the practice sessions (Friday), qualifying (Saturday) and the race (Sunday).
"F1 fans can avail these much awaited single day passes to experience the thrill and adrenaline of the race day. With the special prices and improved facilities at the BIC, we believe that the fans will enjoy the high paced excitement of the sport," said Sameer Gaur, JPSI CEO and MD.
F1 enthusiasts can buy the three-day grand stand seat for Rs. 21,000 while entry level tickets are available for Rs 3,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!