Fans can now buy only race-day tickets for Indian GP
New Delhi: Formula One fans now have the option of buying only race day tickets for the Indian Grand Prix with a seat in the grand stand costing Rs.12,000 and the cheapest one priced at Rs.2,000.
Indian Grand Prix promoters, Jaypee Sports International Limited (JPSI), Thursday announced the sale of single-day tickets for all categories ahead of the Oct 26-28 event at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Greater Noida.
Earlier prices had been slashed of three-day tickets covering the practice sessions (Friday), qualifying (Saturday) and the race (Sunday).
"F1 fans can avail these much awaited single day passes to experience the thrill and adrenaline of the race day. With the special prices and improved facilities at the BIC, we believe that the fans will enjoy the high paced excitement of the sport," said Sameer Gaur, JPSI CEO and MD.
F1 enthusiasts can buy the three-day grand stand seat for Rs. 21,000 while entry level tickets are available for Rs 3,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar