Fans can watch Indian GP for Rs 1,500 this year
New Delhi: Jaypee Sports International (JPSI) on Saturday announced the commencement of ticket sales for the Formula One Indian Grand Prix with the minimum price to watch the race set at Rs 1500.
The third edition of the F1 race is slated for October 25-27 at the Buddh International circuit and this year the JPSI have started sale of race-day ticket simultaneously with the three-day ticket.
Rs 1500 price is for fans who are interested in watching just the race on Sunday and not all three-day action, starting Friday with Free Practice and followed by Qualifying on Saturday.
This category has been introduced to attract primarily the students.
Fans who want to watch action all three days, the minimum price they have shell out is Rs 2000 for the Natural/Picnic stand. In this category, JPSI have slashed the prices by Rs 1000.
The organisers have also divided the main Grand Stand in two tiers. The three-day ticket in MGS lower-tier will cost Rs 21,000 while the Sunday-ticket at the same stand has been priced at 12,000.
The upper-tier ticket for Sunday at the MGS will cost Rs 10,000 while for all three days, it is Rs 15,000.
The next best stand is the Premium one where a three-day ticket can be bought for Rs 10,000 while race-day ticket is available at Rs 7,500.
For the Star stand, a three-day ticket will cost Rs 7,500 while the Sunday-ticket is priced at Rs 5,000.
The tickets can be bought online at www.Bookmyshow.Com and also from the Mercedes-Benz showrooms in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chandigarh.
Mercedes-Benz is the official automobile partner for the Buddh International Circuit.
"Formula 1 lovers now have every reason to cheer as single day race tickets have been launched together with the season tickets in order to draw more and more number of spectators for the race day. With one of the cheapest tickets available on the F1 calendar, we hope to put up another memorable racing weekend at BIC in October," Sameer Gaur, MD & CEO, JPSI, said in a release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself