Fans can watch Indian GP for Rs 1,500 this year
New Delhi: Jaypee Sports International (JPSI) on Saturday announced the commencement of ticket sales for the Formula One Indian Grand Prix with the minimum price to watch the race set at Rs 1500.
The third edition of the F1 race is slated for October 25-27 at the Buddh International circuit and this year the JPSI have started sale of race-day ticket simultaneously with the three-day ticket.
Rs 1500 price is for fans who are interested in watching just the race on Sunday and not all three-day action, starting Friday with Free Practice and followed by Qualifying on Saturday.
This category has been introduced to attract primarily the students.
Fans who want to watch action all three days, the minimum price they have shell out is Rs 2000 for the Natural/Picnic stand. In this category, JPSI have slashed the prices by Rs 1000.
The organisers have also divided the main Grand Stand in two tiers. The three-day ticket in MGS lower-tier will cost Rs 21,000 while the Sunday-ticket at the same stand has been priced at 12,000.
The upper-tier ticket for Sunday at the MGS will cost Rs 10,000 while for all three days, it is Rs 15,000.
The next best stand is the Premium one where a three-day ticket can be bought for Rs 10,000 while race-day ticket is available at Rs 7,500.
For the Star stand, a three-day ticket will cost Rs 7,500 while the Sunday-ticket is priced at Rs 5,000.
The tickets can be bought online at www.Bookmyshow.Com and also from the Mercedes-Benz showrooms in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chandigarh.
Mercedes-Benz is the official automobile partner for the Buddh International Circuit.
"Formula 1 lovers now have every reason to cheer as single day race tickets have been launched together with the season tickets in order to draw more and more number of spectators for the race day. With one of the cheapest tickets available on the F1 calendar, we hope to put up another memorable racing weekend at BIC in October," Sameer Gaur, MD & CEO, JPSI, said in a release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price