Fernando Alonso wants new Ferrari boss Marco Mattiacci to be given more time to succeed
London: Ferrari racer Fernando Alonso has said that the new boss Marco Mattiacci should be given time to succeed despite his lack of experience in Formula One.
Alonso said that Mattiacci, who took over after Stefano Domenicali stepped down following Ferrari`s poor start to the season, should be given more time and they should see how he settles down.
According to the Mirror, the double champion said that it is too early to say whether Mattiacci, who is due in the Shanghai paddock for the first time on Friday, taking over as Ferrari`s new team principal would be a very good thing or very bad.
Alonso said that they need to make sure that Mattiacci has all the facilities ready, all technical stuff ready, all the team behind him to try to settle him down as fast as possible, adding that they have to try to put the Italian in a comfortable condition from day one.
Alonso said that everyone at Ferrari is hoping that it would be a successful managing of the team as everyone is looking forward to it, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened