Ferrari boss predicts emotional farewell for Felipe Massa
Sao Paulo (Brazil): Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali has urged Felipe Massa to find a "little bit extra" in a bid to win Sunday`s season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix in front of his home fans.
The race at Sao Paulo`s Interlagos circuit will also be Massa`s final appearance for the Italian team before his move to Williams next year.
"I am certain that Felipe will give his all to finish his time with Ferrari in the best way possible," Domenicali said Tuesday. "He is going to find that little extra to improve his performance."
Massa is currently eighth in the drivers` championship standings with 106 points, 266 points behind leader Sebastian Vettel.
The 32-year-old`s last Grand Prix victory was in the corresponding race in 2008.
"He has always done well on this track, where the warmth of the fans are going to provide him with even more motivation," Domenicali said. "It is going to be an emotional weekend for everybody."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB