Ferrari`s Alonso fears Red Bull will continue to dominate F1 in 2014
London: Ferrari`s Fernando Alonso has admitted that he is concerned Red Bull`s advantage is sufficient bigger to have a bearing amid the next Formula One season.
According to a news channel, Alonso, 32, stated that Ferrari had good confidence and they would be competitive, but added that it was only an expectation.
Alonso has finished second to Sebastian Vettel, in three of the last four seasons, taking the title fight to the last races in both 2010 and 2012, even though Ferrari`s car was not a match for the Red Bull on bout during any of those campaigns, the report said.
The Spaniard had admitted after the race in Austin, Texas, that Ferrari `s lack of performance was more frustrating because for whatever reason, they were losing a bit of pace and now entering in Q3 (the top-10 qualifying shootout) is uphill as well as entering in the points is also difficult, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre