Ferrari`s Massa fastest in testing
Barcelona: Ferrari`s Felipe Massa set the quickest time on the fourth and final day of the latest round of pre-season testing, the day organisers called off the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix.
The Brazilian clocked 1min 22.625 to come in ahead of Red Bull`s Mark Webber, third in last year`s championship, who timed 1:23.442.
Bahrain`s race on March 13 was cancelled due to the deadly political unrest in the Gulf state, meaning the 2011 season will now start with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on March 27.
Next week`s scheduled testing session in Bahrain has also been cancelled and rescheduled for back here in Barcelona on March 8-11.
Felipe Massa (BRA) Ferrari 1min 22.625sec, . Mark Webber (AUS) Red Bull 1:23.442, . Sébastien Buemi (SUI) Toro Rosso 1:23.550, . Nick Heifeld (GER) Lotus Renault 1:23.657, . Lewis Hamilton (GBR) McLaren 1:24.003, . Pastor Maldonado (VEN) Williams 1:24.057, . Adrian Sutil (GER) Force India 1:24.177, . Sergio Perez (MEX) Sauber 1:24.515, . Jérôme d`Ambrosio (BEL) Virgin 1:26.501, . Michael Schumacher (GER) Mercedes 1:27.079, . Jarno Trulli (ITA) Team Lotus 1:29.992
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley