Ferrari`s Massa fastest in testing
Barcelona: Ferrari`s Felipe Massa set the quickest time on the fourth and final day of the latest round of pre-season testing, the day organisers called off the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix.
The Brazilian clocked 1min 22.625 to come in ahead of Red Bull`s Mark Webber, third in last year`s championship, who timed 1:23.442.
Bahrain`s race on March 13 was cancelled due to the deadly political unrest in the Gulf state, meaning the 2011 season will now start with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on March 27.
Next week`s scheduled testing session in Bahrain has also been cancelled and rescheduled for back here in Barcelona on March 8-11.
Felipe Massa (BRA) Ferrari 1min 22.625sec, . Mark Webber (AUS) Red Bull 1:23.442, . Sébastien Buemi (SUI) Toro Rosso 1:23.550, . Nick Heifeld (GER) Lotus Renault 1:23.657, . Lewis Hamilton (GBR) McLaren 1:24.003, . Pastor Maldonado (VEN) Williams 1:24.057, . Adrian Sutil (GER) Force India 1:24.177, . Sergio Perez (MEX) Sauber 1:24.515, . Jérôme d`Ambrosio (BEL) Virgin 1:26.501, . Michael Schumacher (GER) Mercedes 1:27.079, . Jarno Trulli (ITA) Team Lotus 1:29.992
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!