Ferrari`s Massa fastest in testing
Barcelona: Ferrari`s Felipe Massa set the quickest time on the fourth and final day of the latest round of pre-season testing, the day organisers called off the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix.
The Brazilian clocked 1min 22.625 to come in ahead of Red Bull`s Mark Webber, third in last year`s championship, who timed 1:23.442.
Bahrain`s race on March 13 was cancelled due to the deadly political unrest in the Gulf state, meaning the 2011 season will now start with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on March 27.
Next week`s scheduled testing session in Bahrain has also been cancelled and rescheduled for back here in Barcelona on March 8-11.
Felipe Massa (BRA) Ferrari 1min 22.625sec, . Mark Webber (AUS) Red Bull 1:23.442, . Sébastien Buemi (SUI) Toro Rosso 1:23.550, . Nick Heifeld (GER) Lotus Renault 1:23.657, . Lewis Hamilton (GBR) McLaren 1:24.003, . Pastor Maldonado (VEN) Williams 1:24.057, . Adrian Sutil (GER) Force India 1:24.177, . Sergio Perez (MEX) Sauber 1:24.515, . Jérôme d`Ambrosio (BEL) Virgin 1:26.501, . Michael Schumacher (GER) Mercedes 1:27.079, . Jarno Trulli (ITA) Team Lotus 1:29.992
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song