Ferrari team principal denies rift with Alonso
Washington: Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali has rejected speculation that a power struggle between him and driver Fernando Alonso is the reason why the Italian team is facing a tough time in the present Formula One season.
According to CNN, Alonso, a two-time world champion, got two grand prix wins in the first five races of the season, but he has not been able to match the blistering pace set by Red Bull`s three-time drivers` champion Sebastian Vettel.
Domenicali denied that he was too soft for one of motorsport`s most demanding jobs.
Alonso is second in the drivers` standings and trails the leader Vettel by 46 points after ending Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix as runner up, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'