Ferrari’s Alonso wins Spanish Grand Prix
Zee Media Bureau
Spain: Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso won the Spanish Grand Prix before his home crowd on Sunday.
Lotus’ Kimi Raikkonen finished second, ahead of Felipe Massa who finished third.
This is Alonso’s second win of the season and the 32nd of his career.
Alonso had started in the fifth place and this was the first time since 1996 that the winner had come from outside the front row.
Vettel still leads the world championship with 89 points, but now enjoys an advantage of just four points over Raikkonen. Fernando Alonso is on third place with72 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video