Flavio Briatore says either Vettel or Webber should quit Red Bull
London: Former Renault team principle Flavio Briatore has claimed either Sebastian Vettel or his teammate Mark Webber would quit Red Bull at the end of this season following their Malaysian Grand Prix fiasco.
Briatore, who has been a part of Webber`s management throughout his grand prix career, has claimed to have spoken to the Australian in the aftermath of Sunday`s controversial Malaysian Grand Prix and been told that the relationship is fractured beyond repair.
The Italian businessman said he doesn`t think Vettel and Webber`s fractious relationship can be sewn back together again.
Asked if he expected either Vettel or Webber to leave Red Bull at the end of this year`s campaign, the Italian replied for sure, adding last year already there were problems.
Webber remains furious with triple world champion Vettel for breaching team orders at Sepang by overtaking him in the final laps and has returned home to Australia with Ann Neal, his English partner, for a fortnight`s rest ahead of the next race in Shanghai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok