Flavio Briatore says either Vettel or Webber should quit Red Bull
London: Former Renault team principle Flavio Briatore has claimed either Sebastian Vettel or his teammate Mark Webber would quit Red Bull at the end of this season following their Malaysian Grand Prix fiasco.
Briatore, who has been a part of Webber`s management throughout his grand prix career, has claimed to have spoken to the Australian in the aftermath of Sunday`s controversial Malaysian Grand Prix and been told that the relationship is fractured beyond repair.
The Italian businessman said he doesn`t think Vettel and Webber`s fractious relationship can be sewn back together again.
Asked if he expected either Vettel or Webber to leave Red Bull at the end of this year`s campaign, the Italian replied for sure, adding last year already there were problems.
Webber remains furious with triple world champion Vettel for breaching team orders at Sepang by overtaking him in the final laps and has returned home to Australia with Ann Neal, his English partner, for a fortnight`s rest ahead of the next race in Shanghai.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed