Force India drivers resolve differences
Manama: Feuding Sahara Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta have resolved their differences over their clash at last weekend`s Chinese Grand Prix, team chief Bob Fernley said on Thursday.
Germany`s Sutil collided with Briton Di Resta and ran him off the circuit as they fought in a pack of cars on the opening lap of the race in Shanghai.
"Most importantly, we had a look at it, we spoke about it, and that`s it," Fernley said.
He confirmed that the drivers had talked and cleared the air.
"There are worse scenarios in the paddock here between team-mates," he added at the Manama circuit, where the Bahrain GP will be held on Sunday.
Both the drivers confirmed there was no animosity between them.
"We talked about it and it`s all over now. There were discussions and I think it is sorted," said Di Resta.
Sutil said, "You have to race hard and to race everyone. We have talked about it and it is over. There are no hard feelings.
"If you race a team-mate, you should be a little more careful, but you need to race him. It`s a small degree and it`s hard to judge."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone