Force India drivers resolve differences
Manama: Feuding Sahara Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta have resolved their differences over their clash at last weekend`s Chinese Grand Prix, team chief Bob Fernley said on Thursday.
Germany`s Sutil collided with Briton Di Resta and ran him off the circuit as they fought in a pack of cars on the opening lap of the race in Shanghai.
"Most importantly, we had a look at it, we spoke about it, and that`s it," Fernley said.
He confirmed that the drivers had talked and cleared the air.
"There are worse scenarios in the paddock here between team-mates," he added at the Manama circuit, where the Bahrain GP will be held on Sunday.
Both the drivers confirmed there was no animosity between them.
"We talked about it and it`s all over now. There were discussions and I think it is sorted," said Di Resta.
Sutil said, "You have to race hard and to race everyone. We have talked about it and it is over. There are no hard feelings.
"If you race a team-mate, you should be a little more careful, but you need to race him. It`s a small degree and it`s hard to judge."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!