Force India drivers resolve differences
Manama: Feuding Sahara Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta have resolved their differences over their clash at last weekend`s Chinese Grand Prix, team chief Bob Fernley said on Thursday.
Germany`s Sutil collided with Briton Di Resta and ran him off the circuit as they fought in a pack of cars on the opening lap of the race in Shanghai.
"Most importantly, we had a look at it, we spoke about it, and that`s it," Fernley said.
He confirmed that the drivers had talked and cleared the air.
"There are worse scenarios in the paddock here between team-mates," he added at the Manama circuit, where the Bahrain GP will be held on Sunday.
Both the drivers confirmed there was no animosity between them.
"We talked about it and it`s all over now. There were discussions and I think it is sorted," said Di Resta.
Sutil said, "You have to race hard and to race everyone. We have talked about it and it is over. There are no hard feelings.
"If you race a team-mate, you should be a little more careful, but you need to race him. It`s a small degree and it`s hard to judge."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery