Force India drivers resolve differences
Manama: Feuding Sahara Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta have resolved their differences over their clash at last weekend`s Chinese Grand Prix, team chief Bob Fernley said on Thursday.
Germany`s Sutil collided with Briton Di Resta and ran him off the circuit as they fought in a pack of cars on the opening lap of the race in Shanghai.
"Most importantly, we had a look at it, we spoke about it, and that`s it," Fernley said.
He confirmed that the drivers had talked and cleared the air.
"There are worse scenarios in the paddock here between team-mates," he added at the Manama circuit, where the Bahrain GP will be held on Sunday.
Both the drivers confirmed there was no animosity between them.
"We talked about it and it`s all over now. There were discussions and I think it is sorted," said Di Resta.
Sutil said, "You have to race hard and to race everyone. We have talked about it and it is over. There are no hard feelings.
"If you race a team-mate, you should be a little more careful, but you need to race him. It`s a small degree and it`s hard to judge."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug