Force India finish 7th, 9th in Britain
Silverstone (England): Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta finished seventh and ninth, respectively, in a dramatic British Grand Prix here at Silverstone Sunday.
After a series of tyre explosions throughout the race, the Grand Prix was won by Mercedes` Nico Rosberg who finished the 52-lap race just 0.7 seconds ahead of Australian Mark Webber (Red Bull) and Fernando Alonso (Ferrari).
Germany`s Sutil started in sixth to come home in seventh to bag six points while British teammate di Resta drove a superb home race to bring home his car ninth and clinch two points after starting 22nd and last, after being penalised Saturday for having an underweight car during qualifying.
Di Resta (36 points) and Sutil (23) are eighth and 11th, respectively, in the drivers` championship while the team are fifth in the constructors` championship with 59 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj