Force India finish 7th, 9th in Britain
Silverstone (England): Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta finished seventh and ninth, respectively, in a dramatic British Grand Prix here at Silverstone Sunday.
After a series of tyre explosions throughout the race, the Grand Prix was won by Mercedes` Nico Rosberg who finished the 52-lap race just 0.7 seconds ahead of Australian Mark Webber (Red Bull) and Fernando Alonso (Ferrari).
Germany`s Sutil started in sixth to come home in seventh to bag six points while British teammate di Resta drove a superb home race to bring home his car ninth and clinch two points after starting 22nd and last, after being penalised Saturday for having an underweight car during qualifying.
Di Resta (36 points) and Sutil (23) are eighth and 11th, respectively, in the drivers` championship while the team are fifth in the constructors` championship with 59 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you