Force India`s Di Resta confident of strong show in China
London: Force India driver Paul Di Resta he is confident that he and teammate Adrian Sutil can repeat their strong showing at Formula One`s opener in Australia in the double header in China and Bahrain even though he hopes for a trouble-free wheelnut system.
Problems with Force India`s new retained wheelnut system forced the Scot and Sutil to retire at the last race in Malaysia, although the Silverstone-based squad have made modifications in the system that should allow trouble-free tyre changes in the pits.
Di Resta also said that despite their misfortune in Malaysia, Force India can make the necessary modifications to the wheelnut system and qualify their cars in the top ten in China and Bahrain before moving to be front-runners in the F1 race.
Stating that he is looking forward to the next two races, Di Resta said that since they had performed well in China with the help of a good car two years ago, there is no reason why they cannot repeat their performance there.
However, Di Resta said that his team will get a stiff competition in Bahrain similar to the last year`s Grand Prix, and with a hot climate similar to Malaysia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said