Force India`s Di Resta rising to be counted amongst F1`s brightest stars
London: Force India star Paul Di Resta, who was voted Rookie of the Year two years ago, is being considered by top teams for the future after his impressive run in this year`s season so far.
Di Resta`s non-stop improvement in a down-the-grid team is noteworthy, and he is likely to secure a seat with a top team, maybe even Red Bull, following news about Mark Webber driving Porsche super cars next season.
The Scotsman has dreams of following legends Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart as the third person from the country to become F1 world champion, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal