Force India`s Di Resta rising to be counted amongst F1`s brightest stars
London: Force India star Paul Di Resta, who was voted Rookie of the Year two years ago, is being considered by top teams for the future after his impressive run in this year`s season so far.
Di Resta`s non-stop improvement in a down-the-grid team is noteworthy, and he is likely to secure a seat with a top team, maybe even Red Bull, following news about Mark Webber driving Porsche super cars next season.
The Scotsman has dreams of following legends Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart as the third person from the country to become F1 world champion, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family