Force India`s Young Diver Test continues in Silverstone
Silverstone: Force India`s Young Driver Test continued here with British driver James Calado completing 48 laps this morning before handing over the car to Paul Di Resta for a Pirelli programme.
Calado completed 48 laps, while Di Resta drove for 42 laps.
"It has been fantastic to get an opportunity to drive this week. It`s another world compared to what I am used to with so much to learn and so many names to remember," Calado said.
"Yesterday was more about getting comfortable with the car and today I was able to do a bigger programme with some aero work. The team also gave me the chance to try some pit stop practice, which was good experience," he added.
Calado said he is satisfied with the progress he has made so far.
"As a British driver it has been amazing to drive a Formula One car at my home track ? it`s certainly a memory that will stay with me.
The car is just phenomenal ? the high speed grip, the brakes and the g-forces. I`m really happy with how things have gone and I hope the work we`ve done will help the race drivers in Hungary," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth