Force India`s Young Diver Test continues in Silverstone
Silverstone: Force India`s Young Driver Test continued here with British driver James Calado completing 48 laps this morning before handing over the car to Paul Di Resta for a Pirelli programme.
Calado completed 48 laps, while Di Resta drove for 42 laps.
"It has been fantastic to get an opportunity to drive this week. It`s another world compared to what I am used to with so much to learn and so many names to remember," Calado said.
"Yesterday was more about getting comfortable with the car and today I was able to do a bigger programme with some aero work. The team also gave me the chance to try some pit stop practice, which was good experience," he added.
Calado said he is satisfied with the progress he has made so far.
"As a British driver it has been amazing to drive a Formula One car at my home track ? it`s certainly a memory that will stay with me.
The car is just phenomenal ? the high speed grip, the brakes and the g-forces. I`m really happy with how things have gone and I hope the work we`ve done will help the race drivers in Hungary," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan