Force India`s Young Diver Test continues in Silverstone
Silverstone: Force India`s Young Driver Test continued here with British driver James Calado completing 48 laps this morning before handing over the car to Paul Di Resta for a Pirelli programme.
Calado completed 48 laps, while Di Resta drove for 42 laps.
"It has been fantastic to get an opportunity to drive this week. It`s another world compared to what I am used to with so much to learn and so many names to remember," Calado said.
"Yesterday was more about getting comfortable with the car and today I was able to do a bigger programme with some aero work. The team also gave me the chance to try some pit stop practice, which was good experience," he added.
Calado said he is satisfied with the progress he has made so far.
"As a British driver it has been amazing to drive a Formula One car at my home track ? it`s certainly a memory that will stay with me.
The car is just phenomenal ? the high speed grip, the brakes and the g-forces. I`m really happy with how things have gone and I hope the work we`ve done will help the race drivers in Hungary," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress