Force India slapped with 5000 Euro fine after unsafe release during German GP
London: F1 Team Force India has been given a 5000 euros penalty for an unsafe release made during the German Grand Prix.
Team member Paul Di Resta almost made contact with Jean-Eric Vergne in the German Grand Prix after making a stop, in a race where both cars failed to finish in the points.
Di Resta finished the race in 11th position and admitted that the team needed to make a step-forward at the Young Driver Test later this month to stay ahead of McLaren, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook