Force India slapped with 5000 Euro fine after unsafe release during German GP
London: F1 Team Force India has been given a 5000 euros penalty for an unsafe release made during the German Grand Prix.
Team member Paul Di Resta almost made contact with Jean-Eric Vergne in the German Grand Prix after making a stop, in a race where both cars failed to finish in the points.
Di Resta finished the race in 11th position and admitted that the team needed to make a step-forward at the Young Driver Test later this month to stay ahead of McLaren, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana Intermediate Second Year Result 2016, Telangana TS Inter 1st Year Results 2016, Telangana BIE Class 12 Supplementary Results 2016 to be declared today; check bie.telangana.gov.in
- Dwayne Johnson to produce film adaptation of 'Son of Shaolin'
- Honda to launch City-based hatchback soon
- BJP publication dares ally Sena to take 'divorce'
- Brabus's 850PS S-Class is the world's fastest cabriolet