Force India slapped with 5000 Euro fine after unsafe release during German GP
London: F1 Team Force India has been given a 5000 euros penalty for an unsafe release made during the German Grand Prix.
Team member Paul Di Resta almost made contact with Jean-Eric Vergne in the German Grand Prix after making a stop, in a race where both cars failed to finish in the points.
Di Resta finished the race in 11th position and admitted that the team needed to make a step-forward at the Young Driver Test later this month to stay ahead of McLaren, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US