Force India slapped with 5000 Euro fine after unsafe release during German GP
London: F1 Team Force India has been given a 5000 euros penalty for an unsafe release made during the German Grand Prix.
Team member Paul Di Resta almost made contact with Jean-Eric Vergne in the German Grand Prix after making a stop, in a race where both cars failed to finish in the points.
Di Resta finished the race in 11th position and admitted that the team needed to make a step-forward at the Young Driver Test later this month to stay ahead of McLaren, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Rio Olympics 2016: Narsingh Yadav's fate hangs in balance as NADA takes final decision today
- Kejriwal, Mamata to attend Mother Teresa's canonization in Rome on Sept 4
- Flood situation worsens in Assam; Uttarakhand experiences intermittent rain
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!