Force India slapped with 5000 Euro fine after unsafe release during German GP
London: F1 Team Force India has been given a 5000 euros penalty for an unsafe release made during the German Grand Prix.
Team member Paul Di Resta almost made contact with Jean-Eric Vergne in the German Grand Prix after making a stop, in a race where both cars failed to finish in the points.
Di Resta finished the race in 11th position and admitted that the team needed to make a step-forward at the Young Driver Test later this month to stay ahead of McLaren, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- 'Mohenjo Daro' collections: Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde's period drama rakes in Rs 55 cr so far!
- Japan protests to Russia over man detained on disputed island
- I gossiped about Hollywood with Nathan Jones: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Tribal community members in Goa narrate their woes to Arvind Kejriwal