Formula E championship`s Chief executive opens up about target audience
New Delhi: Alejandro Agag, chief executive of the Formula E championship, the latest FIA-sanctioned entrant to the racing scene, has said that they are not competing with Formula 1, and a traditional F1 fan is not their target.
He said that when they started Formula E, they were clear about how they would position this series, asserting that they wanted to attract the younger generation that`s more concerned about the environment, which is active on social media and loves racing, FHM India magazine reported.
Agag said that in his opinion they are complementary to F1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- IIFA diaries: Athiya Shetty basking under Spanish sun!
- Vodafone to file prospectus for IPO in August, plans to raise $2.5 billion: Sources
- Shooting World Cup: Gagan Narang, Abhinav Bindra Disappoint in Finals
- Hailstorms, rain, tornado kill 51 persons in eastern China, dozens injured
- 'Over 400 Indians lodged in Pakistani jails till July'15'