Formula E championship`s Chief executive opens up about target audience
New Delhi: Alejandro Agag, chief executive of the Formula E championship, the latest FIA-sanctioned entrant to the racing scene, has said that they are not competing with Formula 1, and a traditional F1 fan is not their target.
He said that when they started Formula E, they were clear about how they would position this series, asserting that they wanted to attract the younger generation that`s more concerned about the environment, which is active on social media and loves racing, FHM India magazine reported.
Agag said that in his opinion they are complementary to F1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre