Gagan Narang to flag off Indian Grand Prix
Greater Noida: London Olympics bronze medal winning shooter Gagan Narang will flag off the second Formula One Indian Grand Prix here Sunday.
Narang, who clinched a bronze in the 10m air rifle event, confirmed his attendance last night.
"Sports Minister Ajay Maken was our first choice to flag off the race but we were not aware of today`s cabinet reshuffle," said an official of the Jaypee Group, the organisers of the event.
Earlier, there was speculation that actor Hrithik Roshan had been finalised to flag off the race at the Buddh International Circuit here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened