German rider wins fourth stage of Tour of Azerbaijan
Baku: German rider Linus Gerdemann of MTN-Qhubeka Saturday topped his successful comeback to racing by winning the fourth stage of the Tour of Azerbaijan, Xinhua reported.
The German won a two-man sprint against Rusvelo`s Ilnur Zakarin of Russia, with third place going to Vitaly Buts of Kolss from Ukraine.
The race consists of five stages and involves some 150 riders representing 25 teams from 33 countries and regions. The race will pass 7 Azerbaijani regions and end up in the capital May 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM