German rider wins fourth stage of Tour of Azerbaijan
Baku: German rider Linus Gerdemann of MTN-Qhubeka Saturday topped his successful comeback to racing by winning the fourth stage of the Tour of Azerbaijan, Xinhua reported.
The German won a two-man sprint against Rusvelo`s Ilnur Zakarin of Russia, with third place going to Vitaly Buts of Kolss from Ukraine.
The race consists of five stages and involves some 150 riders representing 25 teams from 33 countries and regions. The race will pass 7 Azerbaijani regions and end up in the capital May 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!