Good outing for Force India drivers in Brazilian GP practice
Sao Paulo: Sahara Force India drivers Paul di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg had good outings as they finished sixth and seventh respectively in the third free practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix, here on Saturday.
Great Britain`s Di Resta took 1:13.486 to complete 21 laps while Hulkenberg of Germany needed 1:13.602 to finish 22 laps at the Interlagos Racing Circuit.
Hulkenberg should have fond memories of this circuit as it was here that he put his Williams on pole against all odds in tricky weather conditions.
Jenson Button lapped fastest in the final practice of the Formula One season in Brazil with Red Bull`s championship leader Sebastian Vettel close behind.
Vettel, who is 13 points clear of rival Fernando Alonso, was 0.057 slower than the Briton.
Tomorrow`s race will be seven-times champion Michael Schumacher`s last, with the 43-year-old heading into retirement after a disappointing comeback with Mercedes. The German was 15th fastest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you