Hamilton brands his Mercedes car as `best ever he`s driven` following Malaysian GP win
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has said that his team`s car is the `best car he has ever driven following a dominant victory in Sunday`s Malaysian Grand Prix.
Hamilton said that the Mercedes car was just `spectacular` during this weekend`s race after he won from pole and took the fastest lap.
According to the BBC, Hamilton, who defeated teammate Nico Rosberg and Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel, said that he is extremely happy with just a `great performance` by the team.
Hamilton was reportedly in charge of the race after he took the lead from pole position, and was able to extend his advantage while also conserving fuel.
The Malaysian Grand Prix victory has put Hamilton at the second place in the world championship, and he is currently 18 points behind leader Rosberg, who won the first race in Australia, two weeks ago, the report added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sri Lanka cricket board files complaint on Muttiah Muralitharan following training ground bust-up
- Why are Dalits asking permission from CM Shivraj Chouhan to end their lives? – Read
- CBDT issues draft norms for taxing buy back of unlisted shares
- Missing AN-32: Thorough probe will be conducted, says IAF chief
- Sovereign Gold Bond: NSE gets bids worth Rs 106 crore