Hamilton, Button condemn booing of Vettel`s Singapore GP win
London: F1 drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton have condemned the booing of world champion Sebastian Vettel after he won the Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday.
According to the Guardian, Vettel`s win on Sunday was his third straight victory for Red Bull and his third in as many races in Singapore.
Button said that he was quite surprised and was himself booed on the podium in Italy, because it was Ferrari`s backyard, adding that it was a surprise in Singapore.
Hamilton said that no one should ever be booed or put down for their success.
Red Bull team principal, Christian Horner, also condemned the booing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’