Hamilton, Button condemn booing of Vettel`s Singapore GP win
London: F1 drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton have condemned the booing of world champion Sebastian Vettel after he won the Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday.
According to the Guardian, Vettel`s win on Sunday was his third straight victory for Red Bull and his third in as many races in Singapore.
Button said that he was quite surprised and was himself booed on the podium in Italy, because it was Ferrari`s backyard, adding that it was a surprise in Singapore.
Hamilton said that no one should ever be booed or put down for their success.
Red Bull team principal, Christian Horner, also condemned the booing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter