Hamilton cries foul following Mercedes` ban from testing
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has shown his concern over the dangers his team is likely to face after missing out on next week`s young driver test in Silverstone due to a ban.
Mercedes are banned from the event at Silverstone from 17-19 July for breaking the rules in running their 2013 car, with Hamilton and Nico Rosberg at the wheel, at a Pirelli tyre test in Spain in May.
Hamilton has said that he believes this would give Mercedes a disadvantage at the Hungarian Grand Prix on 28 July.
The report said that the young driver test is also open to race drivers for one day, but only to conduct running on Pirelli`s new tyre, which is due to be introduced from the Hungarian Grand Prix this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok