Hamilton cries foul following Mercedes` ban from testing
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has shown his concern over the dangers his team is likely to face after missing out on next week`s young driver test in Silverstone due to a ban.
Mercedes are banned from the event at Silverstone from 17-19 July for breaking the rules in running their 2013 car, with Hamilton and Nico Rosberg at the wheel, at a Pirelli tyre test in Spain in May.
Hamilton has said that he believes this would give Mercedes a disadvantage at the Hungarian Grand Prix on 28 July.
The report said that the young driver test is also open to race drivers for one day, but only to conduct running on Pirelli`s new tyre, which is due to be introduced from the Hungarian Grand Prix this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- GST promises to boost GDP growth rates by up to 2%: President
- Vodafone to start e-KYC from Aug 24 for instant SIM activation
- Belgian jazz musician Toots Thielemans dies at 94
- Finance Ministry expects new RBI Governor Urjit Patel to push growth while checking inflation
- Tata Motors launches two new commercial vehicles in Indonesia