Hamilton rests hopes on new Pirelli tyres to win Championship following German GP disaster
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton is hoping that the new tyres Pirelli is going to introduce starting with the Hungarian GP would give him a favourable advantage, with the star lashing out at the management once again after failing in his pursuit of victory at the German Grand Prix, where he started from pole position.
Hamilton was not happy with how his car was a disaster on heavy fuel loads and said that for some reason it did not work on the tyres it used currently.
Last week, many cars had experienced tyre problems at Silverstone, which had forced Pirelli to use new tyres for the German Grand Prix, with many racers even threatening to boycott the race.
The Englishman finished at fifth place at Nurburgring, and is now 58 points behind the season leader Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre