Hamilton rests hopes on new Pirelli tyres to win Championship following German GP disaster
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton is hoping that the new tyres Pirelli is going to introduce starting with the Hungarian GP would give him a favourable advantage, with the star lashing out at the management once again after failing in his pursuit of victory at the German Grand Prix, where he started from pole position.
Hamilton was not happy with how his car was a disaster on heavy fuel loads and said that for some reason it did not work on the tyres it used currently.
Last week, many cars had experienced tyre problems at Silverstone, which had forced Pirelli to use new tyres for the German Grand Prix, with many racers even threatening to boycott the race.
The Englishman finished at fifth place at Nurburgring, and is now 58 points behind the season leader Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in