Hamilton says missing tyre test at Silverstone may `blind` Mercedes
London: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton thinks his team should not have been banned from testing at Silverstone, and said that they might be ``blind`` at Hungarian Grand Prix because of the lost opportunity to test new Pirelli tyres.
According to the Mirror, Mercedes was banned from the Silverstone testing event because they had taken part in an illegal three-day tyre test in Spain.
Hamilton opined that the lack of durability of the tyres on their car at the last two rounds in Silverstone and Germany proved they had not gained extra knowledge or an advantage at Barcelona, the report said.
The report added that the ban would leave the team as the only one who would not get to experience the new tyres before the Budapest race at the end of the month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details