Hamilton says Vettel`s F1 victories pain for rivals
London: Former F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton has said that it would be a `pain in the backside` to collect yet another runners-up trophy this weekend with Sebastian Vettel winning the grand prize.
According to the Mirror, the Mercedes ace revealed he was not interested in beating Fernando Alonso to runners-up spot in the drivers` championship.
Hamilton said that there was no glory in finishing second and number one was where he wanted to be.
Vettel now has an almost unassailable lead and is likely to win his fourth consecutive F1 world championship title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir, Anushka all set to shoot romantic rain sequence
- 7th Pay Commission: CBSE chief R K Chaturvedi gets additional charge of implementation cell
- PM Modi lays foundations stone of AIIMS Gorakhpur, reopens sick fertiliser plant
- Get 75% concession on AC train tickets; know more about such concessions
- The India of our dreams: This poet's take will leave you inspired - Watch