Hamilton says Vettel`s F1 victories pain for rivals
London: Former F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton has said that it would be a `pain in the backside` to collect yet another runners-up trophy this weekend with Sebastian Vettel winning the grand prize.
According to the Mirror, the Mercedes ace revealed he was not interested in beating Fernando Alonso to runners-up spot in the drivers` championship.
Hamilton said that there was no glory in finishing second and number one was where he wanted to be.
Vettel now has an almost unassailable lead and is likely to win his fourth consecutive F1 world championship title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins