Hamilton says Vettel`s F1 victories pain for rivals
London: Former F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton has said that it would be a `pain in the backside` to collect yet another runners-up trophy this weekend with Sebastian Vettel winning the grand prize.
According to the Mirror, the Mercedes ace revealed he was not interested in beating Fernando Alonso to runners-up spot in the drivers` championship.
Hamilton said that there was no glory in finishing second and number one was where he wanted to be.
Vettel now has an almost unassailable lead and is likely to win his fourth consecutive F1 world championship title.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know