Hamilton says Vettel`s F1 victories pain for rivals
London: Former F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton has said that it would be a `pain in the backside` to collect yet another runners-up trophy this weekend with Sebastian Vettel winning the grand prize.
According to the Mirror, the Mercedes ace revealed he was not interested in beating Fernando Alonso to runners-up spot in the drivers` championship.
Hamilton said that there was no glory in finishing second and number one was where he wanted to be.
Vettel now has an almost unassailable lead and is likely to win his fourth consecutive F1 world championship title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi