Hamilton says Vettel`s success `getting boring` for F1 fans
London: British F1 driver Lewis Hamilton has said that Sebastian Vettel`s success is getting boring for fans and compared the Red Bull driver`s dominance to that of seven-time Drivers` Championship winner Michael Schumacher.
According to the Mirror, Hamilton also expressed that Vettel`s relentless domination is turning Formula 1 into a snoozefest for fans.
The German romped to his fourth successive victory in a Wacky Races of a Korean Grand Prix to move to the brink of a fourth successive title, the report said.
The Red Bull racer chalked up his sixth win in eight races and eighth of the year, even if it was not by the 30-second margin of the last round in Singapore, the report added.
He also moves 77 points clear of Ferrari`s Fernando Alonso, who was sixth, the report further said.
Hamilton said that he felt for the fans because he remembers watching when Michael Schumacher was winning, adding that he remembered watching the start, going to sleep, then waking up when it ended because he already knew what would happen and that he was sure a lot of people were doing that today because at least in his family they were.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress