Hamilton shakes up management team ahead of new season
London: Formula One racer Lewis Hamilton has shaken up his management team ahead of the new season, by hiring Tom Shine and parting company with key man Didier Coton. The Frenchman, who had previously managed double champion Mika Hakkinen, had been bought in by manager Simon Fuller to streamline Hamilton`s affairs after they were taken out of McLaren`s hands.
But he has lasted just one season. Instead, the 28-year-old Mercedes ace has bought in Shine from XIX Entertainment to handle his day-to-day affairs. A source close to Hamilton said it was the latter`s decision, and added that Tom is very experienced but Simon Fuller will still be the main man. Hamilton has seen Toto Wolff and Niki Lauda arrive at Mercedes since he moved there. Then there was turmoil as team chief Ross Brawn blocked plans to replace him with McLaren`s top technical man Paddy Lowe. But it`s all change for Lewis with a new team, a 25 million-dollar Bombardier jet and a bulldog puppy called Roscoe.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?