Hamilton `still dreaming` about F1 win despite Canada no-show
London: Mercedes ace Lewis Hamilton has said that he believes that he can still win the Formula One title, despite losing ground to Red Bull in the Canadian Grand Prix.
However, the Brit admitted that Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel may be too strong to beat at Silverstone after his runaway Montreal victory, making the German 36 points clear of the rest and 55 clear of Hamilton, ahead of the Santander British Grand Prix.
Although Hamilton said that Mercedes is going to gain a second before the next race, it is possible for them to beat the other teams as there are still 12 more races left, adding that he wants to give British fans a good result to look forward to.
However, Hamilton admitted that since Vettel had pulled away from him at a second per lap in Montreal, he may continue at the same pace in Silverstone, for which he might be difficult to beat.
But Hamilton further said that Vettel`s pace is not demoralizing for the team as he had a similar car for years and is still continuing to drive it, adding that it may be possible to beat him by improving their car.
Hamilton further said that it is possible to beat Vettel as his teammate Nico Rosberg had done it in Monaco.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video