Hamilton turns to `Buddha` to change bad luck
London: Mercedes ace Lewis Hamilton is reportedly looking for divine intervention to turn his run of bad luck on the Formula One circuit around.
According to The Mirror, though Hamilton remains in the hunt for the F1 title, he is turning to Buddha in an effort to improve his blighted bad luck.
The 29-year-old revealed, only half jokingly, he is in desperate need of some good fortune after five Grand Prix weekends have come apart at the seams.
Hamilton`s boss Toto Wolff said he or Hockenheim winner Nico Rosberg will need therapy if they lose this roller-coaster world championship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore