Hamilton urges Mercedes not to let boss Brawn move on
London: Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has asked his team Mercedes to extend the tenure of team boss Ross Brawn for longer than only this season, ahead of the pivotal Bahrain Grand Prix. Hamilton`s plea with Mercedes comes after reports surfaced that McLaren`s former technical chief Paddy Lowe will replace Brawn.
Stating that he is happy with his relationship with Brawn, Hamilton insisted that the Mercedes boss has a fighting spirit and is putting consistent efforts in spite of the team`s success. Hamilton further said that he wants to share several more race victories with Brawn.
A report said that with Brawn has led the team to win 99 Grand Prix tournaments and 16 driver`s world championships, adding that his professionalism has encouraged Hamilton to move ahead and win races rather than brood on mistakes in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31