Hamilton urges Mercedes not to let boss Brawn move on
London: Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has asked his team Mercedes to extend the tenure of team boss Ross Brawn for longer than only this season, ahead of the pivotal Bahrain Grand Prix. Hamilton`s plea with Mercedes comes after reports surfaced that McLaren`s former technical chief Paddy Lowe will replace Brawn.
Stating that he is happy with his relationship with Brawn, Hamilton insisted that the Mercedes boss has a fighting spirit and is putting consistent efforts in spite of the team`s success. Hamilton further said that he wants to share several more race victories with Brawn.
A report said that with Brawn has led the team to win 99 Grand Prix tournaments and 16 driver`s world championships, adding that his professionalism has encouraged Hamilton to move ahead and win races rather than brood on mistakes in the past.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India