Hamilton urges Mercedes not to let boss Brawn move on
London: Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has asked his team Mercedes to extend the tenure of team boss Ross Brawn for longer than only this season, ahead of the pivotal Bahrain Grand Prix. Hamilton`s plea with Mercedes comes after reports surfaced that McLaren`s former technical chief Paddy Lowe will replace Brawn.
Stating that he is happy with his relationship with Brawn, Hamilton insisted that the Mercedes boss has a fighting spirit and is putting consistent efforts in spite of the team`s success. Hamilton further said that he wants to share several more race victories with Brawn.
A report said that with Brawn has led the team to win 99 Grand Prix tournaments and 16 driver`s world championships, adding that his professionalism has encouraged Hamilton to move ahead and win races rather than brood on mistakes in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'