Hamilton urges Mercedes not to let boss Brawn move on
London: Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has asked his team Mercedes to extend the tenure of team boss Ross Brawn for longer than only this season, ahead of the pivotal Bahrain Grand Prix. Hamilton`s plea with Mercedes comes after reports surfaced that McLaren`s former technical chief Paddy Lowe will replace Brawn.
Stating that he is happy with his relationship with Brawn, Hamilton insisted that the Mercedes boss has a fighting spirit and is putting consistent efforts in spite of the team`s success. Hamilton further said that he wants to share several more race victories with Brawn.
A report said that with Brawn has led the team to win 99 Grand Prix tournaments and 16 driver`s world championships, adding that his professionalism has encouraged Hamilton to move ahead and win races rather than brood on mistakes in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Libya parliament rejects UN-backed unity government
- Ind vs WI: Day 5 washed out, Virat Kohli & co win series 2-0 but lose top ranking
- John Kerry urges deployment of South Sudan protection force
- BSF troops deployed in J&K after 12 years
- Authorities initiate action to evict Payal Abdullah from J&K govt bungalow in Delhi