Hamilton wants Scherzinger to move in with him
London: Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton has reportedly urged ladylove Nicole Scherzinger to shift from London to his luxury home in Monaco to strengthen their bond.
Hamilton and Scherzinger rekindled their romance over Christmas 2013 after they went splitsvill in July last year.
Contactmusic.com reports that a source told a leading newspaper: “Nicole is giving serious thought to moving in with Lewis. Both sets of families are behind them being back together and she and Lewis say it feels right.”
“They know they can`t keep splitting up and getting back together, so more commitment is the next step,” the source added.
Hamilton started dating the brunette beauty in 2007 after meeting her at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin.
She is yet to decide whether she wants to relocate from London.
“After reuniting at Christmas, Lewis has decided he wants Nicole at his side for good. Nicole is always travelling all over the world with work, but rather than Los Angeles and London, Lewis wants their base to be in Monaco.
“They can go about there and no one pays them any attention, that`s what he likes about the place. Nicole is mulling things over. They have been talking a lot about the future,” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere