Hamilton wins Chinese Grand Prix
Shanghai: McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton won the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, passing Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel for the lead with five laps remaining.
Vettel made a strong bid for three straight wins to start the Formula One season but he could not hold off Hamilton, who had fresher tyres in the closing stages.
Red Bull`s Mark Webber was third, driving a superb race after starting 18th on the grid.
McLaren`s Jenson Button was fourth, ahead of Mercedes` Nico Rosberg and Ferrari`s Felipe Massa, who all led at various stages of the race.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary