Hamilton wins Chinese Grand Prix
Shanghai: McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton won the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, passing Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel for the lead with five laps remaining.
Vettel made a strong bid for three straight wins to start the Formula One season but he could not hold off Hamilton, who had fresher tyres in the closing stages.
Red Bull`s Mark Webber was third, driving a superb race after starting 18th on the grid.
McLaren`s Jenson Button was fourth, ahead of Mercedes` Nico Rosberg and Ferrari`s Felipe Massa, who all led at various stages of the race.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price
- Kotak Mahindra Bank to raise Rs 5,000 cr via bonds