Hamilton wins Chinese Grand Prix
Shanghai: McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton won the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, passing Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel for the lead with five laps remaining.
Vettel made a strong bid for three straight wins to start the Formula One season but he could not hold off Hamilton, who had fresher tyres in the closing stages.
Red Bull`s Mark Webber was third, driving a superb race after starting 18th on the grid.
McLaren`s Jenson Button was fourth, ahead of Mercedes` Nico Rosberg and Ferrari`s Felipe Massa, who all led at various stages of the race.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- '10% rise in China apparel prices to create 1.2 million Indian jobs'
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- 40 cities to be selected in second round of smart city project: Govt
- Archery World Cup: Deepika Kumari makes quarterfinal exit as no Indian left in individual events
- Vedanta posts Q4 loss of Rs 11,181 crore on impairment charge