Hulkenberg earns one point for Force India from Spanish GP
Barcelona: It turned out to be a mixed outing for Sahara Force India as Nico Hulkenberg finished 10th in the Spanish Grand Prix but team-mate Paul di Resta ended up outside the points bracket on Sunday.
Hulkenberg`s 10th-place finish helped the team earn a point, but it was not helped by di Resta`s 14th position at the Catalunya Circuit.
Hulkenberg, who started 14th on the grid, gained four places to finish in top-10 with a timing of 1:39:09.709.
Resta clocked 1:39:25.660 after starting 13th on the grid.
India`s Narain Karthikeyan was one of the five retirements from the 66-lap race.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data