Hulkenberg finishes seventh in Japan GP
Suzuka (Japan): Sahara Force India`s Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh in the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix to bag six points here Sunday.
Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel won the race from second placed Felipe Massa in his Ferrari. Home favourite Kamui Kobayashi came third in his Sauber.
Hulkenberg`s teammate Paul di Resta finished 12th, exactly where he started from, and could not score points.
Currently, British di Resta is 12th in the drivers` championship with 44 points while Hulkenberg is 14th with 37.
In the constructors` championship, Force India are seventh with 81 points.
India`s Narain Karthikeyan in his HRT retired in the 32nd lap of the 53 lap race. This is his consecutive retirement after Singapore Sep 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA