Hulkenberg finishes seventh in Japan GP
Suzuka (Japan): Sahara Force India`s Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh in the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix to bag six points here Sunday.
Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel won the race from second placed Felipe Massa in his Ferrari. Home favourite Kamui Kobayashi came third in his Sauber.
Hulkenberg`s teammate Paul di Resta finished 12th, exactly where he started from, and could not score points.
Currently, British di Resta is 12th in the drivers` championship with 44 points while Hulkenberg is 14th with 37.
In the constructors` championship, Force India are seventh with 81 points.
India`s Narain Karthikeyan in his HRT retired in the 32nd lap of the 53 lap race. This is his consecutive retirement after Singapore Sep 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you