Hulkenberg finishes seventh in Japan GP
Suzuka (Japan): Sahara Force India`s Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh in the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix to bag six points here Sunday.
Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel won the race from second placed Felipe Massa in his Ferrari. Home favourite Kamui Kobayashi came third in his Sauber.
Hulkenberg`s teammate Paul di Resta finished 12th, exactly where he started from, and could not score points.
Currently, British di Resta is 12th in the drivers` championship with 44 points while Hulkenberg is 14th with 37.
In the constructors` championship, Force India are seventh with 81 points.
India`s Narain Karthikeyan in his HRT retired in the 32nd lap of the 53 lap race. This is his consecutive retirement after Singapore Sep 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners