Indian GP ticket prices slashed for limited period
New Delhi: The ticket prices for the Oct 26-28 Formula One Indian Grand Prix have been slashed with a grandstand seat costing Rs.21,000 instead of Rs.30,000 and the cheapest one reduced to Rs.3,000 from Rs.3,500.
With an aim to fill the 99,384-capacity Buddh International Circuit (BIC) during the racing weekend, the event organisers Jaypee Sports International Limited (JPSI) have decided to offer up to 15-25 percent discount on the five categories of tickets.
Sources in JPSI said that the discount will start from Wednesday onwards and is only for a limited period.
For a view from the premium stand, one will have to pay Rs.11,000 in place of Rs.14,000 decided at the ticket launch in April. Discount is also available on star and classic stands.
However, the offer under the current scheme will not include the free BIC merchandise, food vouchers and parking tickets which the JPSI was offering earlier.
The single-day ticket option will not be available for now and the offer is valid for fans who are interested in catching all three days of action.
"The aim is to sell the bulk of the tickets by Oct 15," a JPSI official said adding that around 27,000 tickets have been sold till date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan