Indian GP: Toll-Free DND movement on F1 final day race
Noida: There is a good news for Formula 1 enthusiasts planning to go to the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) on Sunday to witness the Indian Grand Prix as there will be toll-free movement along the DND expressway.
"Mobil 1 will bear the expenses. Company has taken the initiative as marketing intiative and tied up with DND management for one day toll payment. ExxonMobil has been involved in Formula 1 Grand Prix racing for over three decades, supplying race fuels and high specification lubricants," said?Ravi Sundar, General Manager, Marketing, Exxon Mobil Lubricants Pvt.Ltd India.
The DND Flyway will be accessible to all vehicles, free of charge, from 00:01 am till 11:59 pm on Sunday.
All vehicles, moving both ways to and away from Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida, will be able to enjoy free access.
Mobil 1 is going all out to promote its association with Motorsports in India.
The toll-free movement will provide jam free traffic movement from the DND as vehicles will not have to stop at toll plaza to pay toll.
"For Formula 1 visitors payment of DND toll is not problem as they come here after spending thousands of rupee on travel and ticket. Toll-free movement will provide smooth flow of traffic movement," said a traffic cop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it