Indian GP: Toll-Free DND movement on F1 final day race
Noida: There is a good news for Formula 1 enthusiasts planning to go to the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) on Sunday to witness the Indian Grand Prix as there will be toll-free movement along the DND expressway.
"Mobil 1 will bear the expenses. Company has taken the initiative as marketing intiative and tied up with DND management for one day toll payment. ExxonMobil has been involved in Formula 1 Grand Prix racing for over three decades, supplying race fuels and high specification lubricants," said?Ravi Sundar, General Manager, Marketing, Exxon Mobil Lubricants Pvt.Ltd India.
The DND Flyway will be accessible to all vehicles, free of charge, from 00:01 am till 11:59 pm on Sunday.
All vehicles, moving both ways to and away from Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida, will be able to enjoy free access.
Mobil 1 is going all out to promote its association with Motorsports in India.
The toll-free movement will provide jam free traffic movement from the DND as vehicles will not have to stop at toll plaza to pay toll.
"For Formula 1 visitors payment of DND toll is not problem as they come here after spending thousands of rupee on travel and ticket. Toll-free movement will provide smooth flow of traffic movement," said a traffic cop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan