Nico Rosberg avoids `cow trouble`
Greater Noida: Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg of Mercedes got a taste of driving on Indian roads when he narrowly avoided an accident with a cow.
The Mercedes driver expressed his experience on Twitter Thursday and added that the incident wasn’t unusual here.
“Yikes! Just had to swerve on the motorway in India because a cow decided to cross over to the other side! #nothingunusual,” tweeted the 28-year-old German driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth