Jenson Button clocks fastest time in rain-hit German GP practice
Hockenheim, Germany: Jenson Button drove the fastest lap in the first practice session for the German Grand Prix on Friday, ahead of McLaren teammate Lewis Hamilton.
Hamilton will be driving in his 100th Formula One grand prix on Sunday.
With light rain hitting the circuit on and off, Button set the pace with a lap of 1 minute, 16.595 seconds - edging Hamilton by .498 seconds.
Championship leader Fernando Alonso was third in a Ferrari, ahead of Michael Schumacher in a Mercedes.
A second practice session is scheduled for Friday afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III