Jenson Button hopes for win at `favourite` Hungarian GP
London: British Formula One driver Jenson Button, who got his first win in Hungary in 2006, is keen to win another race at the Hungaroring but has admitted that his chances are slim.
According to The Sun, the twisty circuit near Budapest ranks as one of Button`s favourites and he will have another chance to shine there next weekend, after adding that it was a great circuit in a great place and it gave him his incredibly emotional victory.
Button added that he also won his 200th race on the circuit in 2011 and those were the days when everything was right and the car was a dream to drive.
The Hungaroring is the slowest permanent circuit on the F1 calendar and also one of the most demanding for drivers due to its never-ending succession of corners.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Good news for home buyers! Builders may have to pay 11% interest for delay in housing projects
- Case filed against PM Narendra Modi for insulting national flag
- Subramanian Swamy says he stands by PM Narendra Modi
- Fraudulous chit funds back to haunt Bengal in agricultural schemes avatar
- Now, Karnataka schools ordered to buy book highlighting Siddaramaiah govt's achievements