John Abraham planning to invest in MotoGP team
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: Bollywood actor John Abraham is reportedly in talks to finalise a multi-million pound investment in a Moto GP team.
According to a report, John whose love for bike is well known is in advance talks to buy equity in a Moto GP team.
Currently, the motorbike racing tournament is divided into three different classes – Moto GP, Moto 2 and Moto3. John is interested in Moto2 class in which bikes have the capacity of 600 cc.
A daily quoted a source close to the development as saying that “if everything goes according to plan then the upcoming championship will have a team that will be financially backed by John Abraham.”
The report further stated that it is not known which team the actor-producer has set his eyes on but claimed that the deal has nearly been completed and only few formalities are left.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world