John Abraham planning to invest in MotoGP team
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: Bollywood actor John Abraham is reportedly in talks to finalise a multi-million pound investment in a Moto GP team.
According to a report, John whose love for bike is well known is in advance talks to buy equity in a Moto GP team.
Currently, the motorbike racing tournament is divided into three different classes – Moto GP, Moto 2 and Moto3. John is interested in Moto2 class in which bikes have the capacity of 600 cc.
A daily quoted a source close to the development as saying that “if everything goes according to plan then the upcoming championship will have a team that will be financially backed by John Abraham.”
The report further stated that it is not known which team the actor-producer has set his eyes on but claimed that the deal has nearly been completed and only few formalities are left.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know