Karthikeyan to continue with Zele Racing in round 2 of Auto GP
New Delhi: After a reasonable outing in the season-opener at Monza, India`s ace driver Narain Karthikeyan has got his deal with Zele Racing extended for the second race in Auto GP this weekend in Morocco.
Karthikeyan, who drove in Formula One last season with Hispania Racing Team, had finished fifth in the first race at Monza, but had to retire from race two due to brake failure.
Overall he`s standing seventh in the Auto GP drivers` standings.
Karthikeyan said he has secured a deal with Zele Racing to continue at least for the second race.
"I have just confirmed that I will do the race in Morocco. It will continue to be a race-by race deal, I think," Karthikeyan told reporters.
"Nothing much else is happening at the moment so I guess this keeps my eye in and helps stay race-fit," said Karthikeyan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket