Karthikeyan to continue with Zele Racing in round 2 of Auto GP
New Delhi: After a reasonable outing in the season-opener at Monza, India`s ace driver Narain Karthikeyan has got his deal with Zele Racing extended for the second race in Auto GP this weekend in Morocco.
Karthikeyan, who drove in Formula One last season with Hispania Racing Team, had finished fifth in the first race at Monza, but had to retire from race two due to brake failure.
Overall he`s standing seventh in the Auto GP drivers` standings.
Karthikeyan said he has secured a deal with Zele Racing to continue at least for the second race.
"I have just confirmed that I will do the race in Morocco. It will continue to be a race-by race deal, I think," Karthikeyan told reporters.
"Nothing much else is happening at the moment so I guess this keeps my eye in and helps stay race-fit," said Karthikeyan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers