Karthikeyan to continue with Zele Racing in round 2 of Auto GP
New Delhi: After a reasonable outing in the season-opener at Monza, India`s ace driver Narain Karthikeyan has got his deal with Zele Racing extended for the second race in Auto GP this weekend in Morocco.
Karthikeyan, who drove in Formula One last season with Hispania Racing Team, had finished fifth in the first race at Monza, but had to retire from race two due to brake failure.
Overall he`s standing seventh in the Auto GP drivers` standings.
Karthikeyan said he has secured a deal with Zele Racing to continue at least for the second race.
"I have just confirmed that I will do the race in Morocco. It will continue to be a race-by race deal, I think," Karthikeyan told reporters.
"Nothing much else is happening at the moment so I guess this keeps my eye in and helps stay race-fit," said Karthikeyan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'