Kimi Raikkonen returns to F1 in 2012 with Lotus
Helsinki: Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula One in 2012 after signing a two-year contract with Lotus Renault, the team said on Tuesday.
The 32-year-old Finn won the world championship with Ferrari in 2007 but quit Formula One two years later and and switched to rallying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16