Kimi Raikkonen rules out move to Red Bull
London: Finnish racing driver Kimi Raikkonen has ruled out a move to the Red Bull team in the next season, making Daniel Ricciardo a favourite to replace Mark Webber, who will depart at the end of the season.
According to the Mirror, manager Steve Robertson expressed that Raikkonen would not be driving for Red Bull in 2014 and although there had been some talks, a deal would not be happening.
The report said that Red Bull have long insisted the choice of Vettel`s teammate was between Raikkonen and Ricciardo.
Raikkonen is known for his extreme salary demands and missed out on a move to McLaren in 2009 because he wanted a lot of money after receiving a 15 million pound pay-off by Ferrari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat
- PM Modi launches Smart City projects in Pune, calls it "People's Mission"
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Naman Ojha named India A captain for series in Australia