Kimi Raikkonen rules out move to Red Bull
London: Finnish racing driver Kimi Raikkonen has ruled out a move to the Red Bull team in the next season, making Daniel Ricciardo a favourite to replace Mark Webber, who will depart at the end of the season.
According to the Mirror, manager Steve Robertson expressed that Raikkonen would not be driving for Red Bull in 2014 and although there had been some talks, a deal would not be happening.
The report said that Red Bull have long insisted the choice of Vettel`s teammate was between Raikkonen and Ricciardo.
Raikkonen is known for his extreme salary demands and missed out on a move to McLaren in 2009 because he wanted a lot of money after receiving a 15 million pound pay-off by Ferrari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress
- Ramdev sees 'Indianess' in Priyanka, finds Sonia a 'staunch Catholic'; wants Rahul to be strong
- Who were four Indian Prime Ministers who addressed US Congress before Modi
- Efforts on to revive dying Hindon river: Uma Bharti