Kimi Raikkonen rules out move to Red Bull
London: Finnish racing driver Kimi Raikkonen has ruled out a move to the Red Bull team in the next season, making Daniel Ricciardo a favourite to replace Mark Webber, who will depart at the end of the season.
According to the Mirror, manager Steve Robertson expressed that Raikkonen would not be driving for Red Bull in 2014 and although there had been some talks, a deal would not be happening.
The report said that Red Bull have long insisted the choice of Vettel`s teammate was between Raikkonen and Ricciardo.
Raikkonen is known for his extreme salary demands and missed out on a move to McLaren in 2009 because he wanted a lot of money after receiving a 15 million pound pay-off by Ferrari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Do you remember Anupam Kher's first movie? Hint: It clocks 32 years today!
- FIR against Bajrang Dal activists for organising arms training camp
- Vijay Mallya cheque bounce case adjourned till June 6
- VS Achuthanandan has a message for Kerala's new LDF government – Read