Kimi Raikkonen rules out move to Red Bull
London: Finnish racing driver Kimi Raikkonen has ruled out a move to the Red Bull team in the next season, making Daniel Ricciardo a favourite to replace Mark Webber, who will depart at the end of the season.
According to the Mirror, manager Steve Robertson expressed that Raikkonen would not be driving for Red Bull in 2014 and although there had been some talks, a deal would not be happening.
The report said that Red Bull have long insisted the choice of Vettel`s teammate was between Raikkonen and Ricciardo.
Raikkonen is known for his extreme salary demands and missed out on a move to McLaren in 2009 because he wanted a lot of money after receiving a 15 million pound pay-off by Ferrari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India