Kimi Raikonnen wins Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Abu Dhabi: Lotus driver Kimi Raikonnen won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday. Fernando Alonso of Ferarri finished second while Vettel made a remarkable comeback to finish third.
Raikkonen cruised to victory in 1 hour 45 minutes 58.667 seconds.
This is Raikonnen’s first win after returning to Formula One after two years of rally driving. It is his 19th career win and his first since Belgium Grand Prix in 2009. This win takes the Finn to 198 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway