Kimi Raikonnen wins Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Abu Dhabi: Lotus driver Kimi Raikonnen won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday. Fernando Alonso of Ferarri finished second while Vettel made a remarkable comeback to finish third.
Raikkonen cruised to victory in 1 hour 45 minutes 58.667 seconds.
This is Raikonnen’s first win after returning to Formula One after two years of rally driving. It is his 19th career win and his first since Belgium Grand Prix in 2009. This win takes the Finn to 198 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!