Leave us alone: Michael Schumacher`s wife appeals media
Grenoble: Michael Schumacher`s wife Corrina Tuesday appealed to the media to leave the Grenoble hospital where the seven-time champion continues to fight for his life following a skiing accident Dec 29.
"Please support us in our common fight with Michael. It is important to me that you leave the doctors and the hospital so that they can work in peace. I ask you to trust their statements and leave the clinic. Please leave our family in peace," said Corrina in a statement addressed to the media through Schumacher`s manager Sabine Kehm.
The media has relentlessly reported on the state of Schumacher`s health. A "journalist" disguised as priest tried to gain access to Schumacher`s hospital room last week.
Kehm issued a statement Monday night confirming that the 45-year-old remains in danger.
"I can confirm Michael’s condition can be considered as stable. I cannot confirm to have stated that his life is out of danger," she said.
The clinical state of Michael is considered as stable and is constantly monitored by the medical treatments that are administered to him. However, the medical team responsible underlines that they will not stop to consider Michael`s condition as critical.
"The privacy of the patient demands that we are not going into details of his treatment, and this is why we do not plan any press conferences, nor give out written press releases anymore for the time being."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev