Lewis Hamilton edges Sebastian Vettel to Hungarian pole
Budapest: Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes on Saturday edged out defending champion and season leader Sebastian Vettel to claim pole position for Sunday`s Hungarian Grand Prix.
Hamilton, the 2008 champion, pulled out a best lap of 1min 19.388sec to land his third straight pole and the 30th of his career with Red Bull`s Vettel timing 1.19.426.
Frenchman Romain Grosjean in a Lotus was third fastest to take his place on the second row of the grid.
Nico Rosberg, Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Daniel Ricciardo, Sergio Perez and Mark Webber completed the top ten after final qualifying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack