Lewis Hamilton is a coward: Ex Force India driver Sutil
London: Former Force India driver Adrian Sutil has branded McLaren star driver Lewis Hamilton a ‘coward’ after he failed to attend his two-day trial in Munich as a witness.
Hamilton, instead, sent a written letter to the court in which he claimed that he didn’t see the incident as the pair celebrated his Grand Prix triumph, The Sun reports.
Sutil has been fined 170,000 pounds by a Munich court for smashing a glass of champagne into the neck of Lotus boss Eric Lux that led to him needing 24 stitches.
“Lewis is a coward. I don’t want to be a friend of such a person. He is not a man. He even changed his number, so I couldn`t call him,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH