Lewis Hamilton is a coward: Ex Force India driver Sutil
London: Former Force India driver Adrian Sutil has branded McLaren star driver Lewis Hamilton a ‘coward’ after he failed to attend his two-day trial in Munich as a witness.
Hamilton, instead, sent a written letter to the court in which he claimed that he didn’t see the incident as the pair celebrated his Grand Prix triumph, The Sun reports.
Sutil has been fined 170,000 pounds by a Munich court for smashing a glass of champagne into the neck of Lotus boss Eric Lux that led to him needing 24 stitches.
“Lewis is a coward. I don’t want to be a friend of such a person. He is not a man. He even changed his number, so I couldn`t call him,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test