Lewis Hamilton is a coward: Ex Force India driver Sutil
London: Former Force India driver Adrian Sutil has branded McLaren star driver Lewis Hamilton a ‘coward’ after he failed to attend his two-day trial in Munich as a witness.
Hamilton, instead, sent a written letter to the court in which he claimed that he didn’t see the incident as the pair celebrated his Grand Prix triumph, The Sun reports.
Sutil has been fined 170,000 pounds by a Munich court for smashing a glass of champagne into the neck of Lotus boss Eric Lux that led to him needing 24 stitches.
“Lewis is a coward. I don’t want to be a friend of such a person. He is not a man. He even changed his number, so I couldn`t call him,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport