Lewis Hamilton is a coward: Ex Force India driver Sutil
London: Former Force India driver Adrian Sutil has branded McLaren star driver Lewis Hamilton a ‘coward’ after he failed to attend his two-day trial in Munich as a witness.
Hamilton, instead, sent a written letter to the court in which he claimed that he didn’t see the incident as the pair celebrated his Grand Prix triumph, The Sun reports.
Sutil has been fined 170,000 pounds by a Munich court for smashing a glass of champagne into the neck of Lotus boss Eric Lux that led to him needing 24 stitches.
“Lewis is a coward. I don’t want to be a friend of such a person. He is not a man. He even changed his number, so I couldn`t call him,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster