Lewis Hamilton vows to nag his way to success with new Mercedes
London: Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamilton has vowed to nag his way to victory as he unveiled his new Mercedes racer in Spain on Monday.
The 28-year-old has just six days in the car to pull last year`s also-rans, who saw their boss sacked for winning just one Grand Prix, into championship challengers.
Even at Monday`s event, Hamilton was furiously scribbling notes as he prepared for his first real taste on Tuesday at F1`s first pre-season test. Hamilton said he is using every skill and experience he has to make the car faster.
Hamilton said he has been quizzing the aerodynamicist, pushing for certain things others teams already have, adding that there is not much more he can do except keep nagging.
Team Hamilton has a few new additions as McLaren`s ex-champion reinvents himself in new surroundings.
He has bought a 30 million-pound blood red Bombardier jet to make travelling easier and bought a bulldog called Roscoe, who he says is his "best buddy".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself